You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Initial Version Signed-off-by: Imhotheb <Info@Imhotheb.de>
|4 years ago|
|COMatePLUS||4 years ago|
|.gitignore||4 years ago|
|DYMO.pbi||4 years ago|
|DYMO_CreateDLL.pb||4 years ago|
|DYMO_DLL.pbi||4 years ago|
|DYMO_Example.pb||4 years ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|Sample_89x28.label||4 years ago|
|Sample_101x54.label||4 years ago|
|Sample_Logo.bmp||4 years ago|
Use DYMO Labelwriter with PureBasic. DYMO4PB provides simple access to the DYMO-SDK with COMatePlus:
- examine available DYMO printers
- open / save label from file
- open / save label from memory
- modify and print loaded labels
- change text / address / barcode / graphic
- smart paste from clipboard / file / string
- create printjobs for faster printing
- manage MRU-Labels (Most Recently Used)
- create DLL
what you need
- DYMO Label Software (DLS) have to be installed. This Include is created for DLS v.8+ (year 2015+). Maybe it works with lower version, but this is untested.
- COMatePlus - Version 1.2 included (2010-06-09) (different author & license, see COMatePLUS.chm).
DYMO_Init() ; Use this BEFORE any use of DYMO_*() commands. DYMO_OpenLabel("MyLabelFile.label") DYMO_SetField("TextField", "My Text") DYMO_SetImageFile("Logo", "MyLogo.bmp") DYMO_PrintLabel() DYMO_Release()
All functions are described in the include file "DYMO.pbi".
If you want to use the DLL, simple compile "DYMO_CreateDLL.pb" and include "DYMO_DLL.pbi"