Use DYMO Labelwriter with PureBasic. DYMO4PB provides simple access to the DYMO-SDK with COMatePlus:
- examine available DYMO printers
- open / save label from file
- open / save label from memory
- modify and print loaded labels
- change text / address / barcode / graphic
- smart paste from clipboard / file / string
- create printjobs for faster printing
- manage MRU-Labels (Most Recently Used)
- create DLL
what you need
- DYMO Label Software (DLS) have to be installed. This Include is created for DLS v.8+ (year 2015+). Maybe it works with lower version, but this is untested.
- COMatePlus - Version 1.2 included (2010-06-09) (different author & license, see COMatePLUS.chm).
DYMO_Init() ; Use this BEFORE any use of DYMO_*() commands.
DYMO_SetField("TextField", "My Text")
All functions are described in the include file “DYMO.pbi”.
If you want to use the DLL, simple compile “DYMO_CreateDLL.pb” and include “DYMO_DLL.pbi”